We understand the frustration and pain caused by out of control; Compulsive Over Eating, Emotional Eating, Stress Eating, Bulimia and Aneorexia. These conditions are described as “Eating Disorders”. Eating disorders can be caused by bad habits, emotional stress or trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Eating disorders are a lifestyle imbalance that can cause many related conditions. Feeling out of control of impulse eating often leads to anger, rage or depression. We understand the spiraling effects and the emotional pain that can be caused by an unmanaged eating disorder.
Recent studies show a correlation between eating disorders and imbalanced brain function. Sometimes the impairement can stem from a head injury, drug use or alcohol abuse. Emotional traumas are often a hidden culprit, as well.
Our program is physician supervised and includes an analysis of both the emotional issues and correction of imbalanced brain function.
The Mind Body treatment program includes, improving your Mental/Mind Health, supporting your emotional health and nourishing your Physical/Body health with proper cognitive, behavior modification, fitness counseling and nutritional support.
A healthy lifestyle system to help the individual with functional brain enhancement techniques, helps individuals respond more quickly to behavior modification, advocational self improvement and even traditional psychological therapies.
A medical weight control program may be the only solution for you if you have experienced one of the following:
· Not allowing yourself normal portions of essential foods for the pupose of weight loss.
· Ill health from improper dieting. Chronic infections and illnesses due to poor diet.
· Skipping meals to binge on unhealthy foods.
· Feeling guilty or like a failure as you eat
· Seeing yourself “repulsive” as you eat
· Avoid meals with family or friends
· Closet Eating
· Spending the majority of the time in each day planning and calculating your calorie intake.
· Obsessing about how much exercise you have to do to burn off the calories you ate.
· Hoarding, hiding, destroying food or throwing tempting food, away because you have no control over your eating.
· Chewing food and instead of swallowing it, spitting it out to avoid it from being digested.
· Fasting then Gorging.
· Torturing yourself through deprivation or by fasting.
· Losing control and going on a binge
· Purging after a meal.
· Using laxatives, diet pills or diuretics for weight loss.
· Obsessively counting calories, weighing yourself or over-exercising to burn calories.
This could help you feel so much better about yourself…
Contact A Certified Mind Body Medical Weight Loss Center Near You For A Solution For These Types Of Behaviors and to find out what kind of help you can get for anorexia, bulimia or binge eating disorders.
With your call, you will be fowarded a Whole Person assessment form.
- Call A Mind Body Weight Loss counselor, today. It is confidential by a caring staff member.
- Address your concerns and get answers to your questions about eating disorders
- Renew Your Hope that healing is possible through whole-person approach to a healthy lifestyle.
- A safe, confidential, effective and supportive consultant will be available to offer guidance to help you deal with hidden issues.
- Get multi-disaplinary help – physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Stop feeling unable to change your behavior and change your Mind and Body.
- Individualized plans for a length of time that is best-suited for your needs.
- Choose from meal plans created by a weight control specialist.
- Learn healthy lifestyle, nutrition, food selection, shopping tips and menu planning assistance.
- Create an exercise routine with a certified personal fitness trainer.
- Lean ways to Express yourself in a positive way with art therapies.
- Share your experiences through individual and group therapy
- Learn how to let go of the past and forgive yourself and others.
- Envigorate your life, self confidence, self-esteem as you restore your body image.